License to Use Website
Web & Digits and/or its licensers own the intellectual rights of the website and the material on it. All these intellectual rights are reserved, subject to the license. You may view, download or print content from the website for your personal use, subject to strict restrictions set below and other places in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish content or material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license any content or material from the website;
- Show any content from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit content on Web & Digits’s website for a commercial purpose;]
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution]
- Restricted Access
Certain areas of the website are restricted thereby, inaccessible. Web & Digits reserves the right to now allow access to specific areas of the website or even the entire website, at Web & Digits’s discretion. If Web & Digits grants you access to restricted areas via username and password, you must keep the credentials confidential. Finally, Web & Digits may disable these credentials in the website without notice or explanation.
License to Use Website
Web & Digits has no liability to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in regards to the content of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website to the extent that;
- The website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Web & Digits has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Web & Digits liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Web & Digits; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Web & Digits to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Web & Digits has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Reasonableness By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website then.
Web & Digits refund policy is not applicable when:
- You choose a special service package.
- You have approved the initial design concept.
- You have requested revisions
- You have canceled the order due to non-related reasons in regard to the Web & Digits and its policies
- You have not contacted Web & Digits for more than 2 weeks since the project initiated
- You have approached another service provider or designer for the same project assigned to Web & Digits
- You have provided an incomplete design brief
- You have demanded a change in the design concept
- You have exceeded from the maximum time allowed to ‘request for refund’ and make claims
- You are closing your business or have changed the name of your business
- You have other reasons such as change of mind, dispute with your partners, or other similar reasons
- You have approved the deliverables
- You have accepted multiple revisions for any service
- You have ordered a bundle service and dissatisfied with any specific service, refund can only be claimed against that specific service and ‘not’ the complete set of bundle services
- You have failed to provide the initial design brief within 10 days of order placement
- By calling us any time on +18882726370 or +448002294972.
- By engaging with us via Live Chat. Click Here to start chat now.
- By sending us an Email mention “Request for Refund” and ‘Order ID’ in the subject line.
Money Back Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee is only valid till 30 days of order placement, provided that all other terms are properly applied. Money Back Guarantee is valid only if you have not requested revisions for any design sample/concept within your order as mentioned under the refund policy. Once you request a revision/change in the provided design sample/concepts, you agreed to proceed further with our services and cannot claim any refunds.
As a limited liability entity, you accept that Web & Digits has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not raise any issues personally against Web & Digits officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Web & Digits officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Web & Digits. If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Web & Digits and undertake to keep Web & Digits indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Web & Digits to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Web & Digits legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Web & Digits arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Violation of These Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to Web & Digits other rights under these terms and conditions, if you violate these terms and conditions in any way, Web & Digits may take such action that deems appropriate to deal with the violation, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or any other relevant authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with any other documents, constitute the complete agreement between clients and Web & Digits in regards to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.